The Wolves of Midwinter

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Blog Update for the Exciting Summer Ahead!

I've finally finished my semester, and am very excited about future plans for my blog. As of now, I'm planning to post something new about "The Wolf Gift" in the next couple of days. Also, I'll be working hard to read and review books that many awesome people I've sent to me, even though I've been sorely neglecting my blog duties due to college. Now with college gone, it will be much easier to update this blog more regularly. With four open months, there is no excuse for me to leave this blog not updated for a long span of weeks. Be on the lookout for interesting interviews, literary discussions, and reviews over the next couple of weeks!

Thanks again for remaining dedicated readers to this blog!

No comments: