The Wolves of Midwinter

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Blog Banners for Zombie May/ FB page& Twitter

   As zombie May continues on "A Bibliophile's Reverie" at an unrelenting pace, I made special banners just for the occasion. Please feel free to share them on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and the myriad number of other places on the internet!

Zombie May Banners


Emo Zombies?




Are zombies just another unfrightening band of inarticulate rugrats? Find out the answer and more on "A Bibliophile Reverie's" Zombie May Series...






     Speaking of Facebook and Twitter, my blog happens to have its own Fan Page on Facebook that I seldom update. I will though be updating much more in the next couple of months. Also, I have a Twitter account that does not share the name of my blog. Its just my own personal Twitter that I strive to use to update any of my Followers on the latest activity here. Feel free to join either, and remind me to update these things more! (Click the appropriate images below to go to each of these pages!)


Untitled




I have deduced since Blogger and Facebook are curiously interrelated... that A Bibliophile's Reverie has a Facebook Fan page.




No comments: