The Wolves of Midwinter

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Blog Updates: More Reviews Coming in July 2013

  Remember? This blog has been moved to Wordpress: http://bibliophilesreverie.com/

  This always happens!! I apologize greatly for another hiatus, and this time it comes from reading classics rather than any books to review. With other bloggers, I always wonder how people have any time to read fiction/nonfiction books that are not recent releases from publishers. I've always been very curious about that. Oh well, I've never been one for quantity over quality. I cannot write like that, and yet that is what is in high demand in this frenetically-paced world.

    More reviews should be coming in the month of July, and for now, you'll just have to use a certain British tv show (highly addictive one at that) as a scapegoat for depriving me of much-needed reading time! I'll keep all my dedicated readers abreast of news to come about giveaways and other assorted news!!

   

EVIL/Dangerously Addictive

No comments: