The Wolves of Midwinter

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updates

I apologize for not updating this blog for nearly a week. The reasons are the usual reasons including an onslaught of college work and other life related matters. Thing though shall be returning to normal this Monday when my first blog promotion week begins for Barry Lyga. I'll be offering reviews of his earlier books along with a review of his latest release, "Goth Girl Rising. And there will be an interview, which shall be posted on the last day of the tour, Friday October 22. Sorry again for the lack of activity on my blog and hopefully you've been patient during my week of adjusting to a fairly chaotic schedule.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

New follower!
Blogging is fun, blogging is great but your priorities for an education are right on. Take care!
I found you through the Flesh and Fire Tour on Ning. :)