The Wolves of Midwinter

Saturday, September 23, 2006







I was at Borders yet again today and read the next installment in one of my favorite manga series Naruto. Well, I love anime and love the art form. I do not like the anime with alot of sexual material b/c I hate anime like that. But series like Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Naruto are some of the many favorites I have. Well I bought The Cry of the Icemark, which is a book about a kingdom called Icemark and a girl Thirrin who takes it over and must defeat an evil empire with the help of many unsuspecting allies, (You will have to read to find out). The book contains, werewolves, zombies, a very charming heroine, and witches, and vampires, and other mythical creatures. I started reading it and I love it!!. I am also reading Secret Life of Bees for my reading group and lets say a bore compared to the action packed fantasy books I love so much.

No comments: