The Wolves of Midwinter

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Warm Bodies Interview Resurrected


 Sorry blog readers, I've been seriously over-consumed by my  obsession with my current senior thesis about the Chronicles of Narnia and His Dark Materials.
   
Anyways, I haven't forgotten about this blog. Since the film adaptation of Warm Bodies is being released this upcoming Friday, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to re-post the link to an interview I conducted with Isaac Marion, author of the book of the same title. If you haven't read it, you must read it!! Don't be fooled by the somewhat lame premise (the actual execution of the semi-romantic zombie story is done very well).
           

Access the Interview by clicking the below Picture of "R," the main zombie character in Warm Bodies!
 

No comments: