The Wolves of Midwinter

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Important Blog Update

Blog Hiatus For this Week Only


    Right now, I am taking a much needed respite from blogging. Unfortunately,I will not be posting a review of Jonathan Maberry's "Rot and Ruin" anytime this week. It might appear sometime in July, unrelated to anything revolving around this month's blog theme. Since its the end of May, Zombie May ends today and I apologize for not having any final post of any kind  that wrap ups any  remaining thoughts about the genre as a whole. At this moment, I'm  researching ideas for a future novel that might not be the zombie novel that I had originally set out to write. It is something completely different.

    Thanks for your patience, and new posts will return sometime next Thursday or earlier!


No comments: